Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yippy Skippy!

"My ears are too beeg for my head. My head ees too beeg for my body. I am not a Siamese cat....I AM A CHIHUAHUA!
Skippyjon Jones is a loveable Siamese kitty that is under the delusion that he is a chihuahua. It is this delusion that leads him to experience many wonderful, though imaginary, adventures!


"My name is Skippito Friskito (clap-clap)

I fear not a single bandito (clap-clap)

My manners are mellow

I'm sweet like the jell-o

I get the job done, yes indeed-o (clap-clap)"
-Skippyjon Jones

I know what you're thinking. "Kelsha, what have you done, we post about real books on this blog." Well this book is the only thing I have managed to make it through lately.

Also, it is ADORABLE. If you have two minutes spare time I say its worth it to pick up a Skippyjon Jones book, because they rock!

4 comments:

kristin brown said...

hey! my mom reads those to her kindergarten class! :)

Kelsen said...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

You have opened the floodgates to all sorts of tomfoolery.

When Luke is posting about Dr. Suess and Ken is posting about the Berenstain Bears, I will rue the name of Kelsha Lyn Bundy.

kenny said...

don't dis on the berenstain bears! their adventures were marvelous and spectacular for the imagination!

AJ said...

Also Ken don't forget that an important lesson was always learned in those books. Like: not to steal, be judgemental of homely strangers, and eating Halloween candy with caution.